St. Andrews University
1700 Dogwood Mile
Laurinburg NC 28352
(910) 277 - 5049
2nd floor next to magazines
Books and Memorabilia donated by Bill "Amos" Abrams '65
Books by St. Andrews authors or about St. Andrews, Flora Macdonald College, and Presbyterian Junior College.
The Library was constructed in 1964 through a legacy to the First Presbyterian Church of Winston-Salem from the estate of Mr. and Mrs. Fred DeTamble and funds from the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation and the Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation. The 16,384 square foot structure was enlarged in 1988 to 18,168 square feet with a gift from the Pew Foundation.This included an enlarged Reference Area and a Computer Lab. The Lab later became home for the Scottish Heritage Center, and now serves as the St. Andrews Archives. In 2007, the Reynolds Reading Room was created from the R.J. Reynolds III Foundation. The Information Desk was added in 2015 and the Health Sciences Space in 2020.