Search for books in WorldCat.
1. Click the Books/eBooks tab to limit your search to only books.
2. Type in the search box (keywords, title of book, author, etc.)
3. Use the left column of your results to refine and narrow your search.
Type of format (print or ebook?)
Year of publication (use a range for current information)
Author (find all books by a specific author)
Subject (find relevant subject heading/topics)
4. Use the advanced search for more options.
5. View and download ebooks from your device.
6. Check out print books at the Library.
Our library catalog, WorldCat Local is full of new features that will greatly improve your ability to search for all formats and types of materials, then access them all immediately. It includes all of the physical items we own and access to online resources.
The default search option is set to "St. Andrews University," which will return all the print books, ebooks, Videos, and online articles you can access. If you don't find what you need, you can also search "Libraries Worldwide" from the dropdown menu to include materials and resources from other Libraries.